Our Featured Recipe Of The Season
BlOOD ORANGE PAN SEARED SALMON
- 1 lb. fresh Salmon fillet
- 2 tbs. Blood Orange Avocado Oil.
- 2 cloves Garlic, diced
- 1 Shallot, diced
- Salt & freshly ground Black Pepper
- Drizzle the Blood Orange Avocado Oil in heavy skillet and preheat on high. Add garlic, shallot, salt and pepper (to taste) in pan.
- Take fresh Salmon, meat side down and place on top of the garlic, shallot, salt and pepper, sear the fillet for approximately 30 seconds until a golden brown crust appears.
- Turn heat down to medium high, flip fillet over and finish, skin side down, for approximately 3 minutes (more or less depending on the thickness of the fillet) until done, be careful not to overcook the salmon or it will get dry.
- Once cooked, plate the fish with your favorite pasta, veggies, rice, etc. Lightly drizzle Blood Orange Avocado Oil over the fish (a little) just to bring back the blood orange flavor as you will lose some in the cooking process.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!