- Premium local raw San Diego Wildflower Honey from Oceanside hives
- Apple Pie Spices
About Apple Pie Spice Honey
- This honey is seasonal and not available year round. It will remind you of a slice of delicious, warm, apple pie.
- We love this on ice cream, yogurt or drizzled over toast.
- Although this is a infused honey, it is done so at a low temperature so that the honey remains in its raw state with the vitamins, minerals and enzymes in tact.
- Raw honey never goes bad, however it will naturally harden and crystallize over time. This is a natural process that can easily be reversed to its liquid state. Simply warm a pot of water on the stove or in the microwave. Remove the bowl and place your honey bear or jar in the warmed water until the crystals dissolve.
- Raw honey is not recommended for pregnant women or infants under one year of age.